Saturday, August 16, 2014

color me

i've been wanting to do this for a long time.


 
i got a color analysis online from agnes.

i was told i am a light spring.
i couldn't figure out myself whether i was a summer or a spring. 
so now i know.
it makes a lot of sense to me and looking in my closet now i see where i was right (my love for navy) and where i was wrong (um, gray, white and black tops).
according to color me beautiful these are the colors i'm on the lookout for:
ivory, light warm beige, camel, light warm gray, light clear navy, light clear gold, pastel yellow green, apricot, light orange, peach, warm pastel pink, coral pink, orange-red, periwinkle blue, light true blue, light warm aqua, emerald turquoise, old tone or gold jewellery.
today i'm going shopping (officially for baby clothes) but i'll be on the lookout for some accessories i can use to fix some of the trouble areas in my wardrobe.

No comments: