Monday, September 1, 2014

birthday countdown

more pretty things for from j crew today.



i'm glad i overcame my phobia for patterns with this flowerpatch print peasant top.

the pretty color helped (the size 2 was perfect).


size 2 again in this classic popover. i could use to shrink this in the dryer.

the color makes me happy!


i love painter tees. the s fits great. not too loose, not to tight, great length.

i need to squirrel away a million of these, like i do with the tippi sweaters.

this one is a light, vibrant pink in person that won't wash you out. the color is called heather bouquet. 

i needed some new tops pretty badly this year . 

i always think they're too expensive and end up living in t-shirts.

getting a color analysis gave me a lot of confidence in picking the right ones (like these two from boden, too).

four more days until i can wear them without my mom's or my husband's reprimands.

No comments: