Thursday, October 2, 2014

wish vs. regret

i'm figuring things out, like what i actually wear vs. what i just stare at (in my closet).

so i have a big list of returns to make.







i wanted to love all of these but i didn't.

the boho top. not for me.

ditto for boyfriend jeans (with flats, which is all i can wear).

skirt and pink top worn too little.

basically don't fit my lifestyle.

sorry boden.

i hope you don't blacklist me.

moving on i'm working on next month's wishlist.


j crew loafers. i die.


matchstick jeans in a light wash.

i'm just going to embrace the fact i wear jeans every day. 


i love this color of tippi sweater too.


this boden shirt.


boden hoodie.


and scarf.


but what about this joules top?


or this one?

i'm sort of happy i have to wait because there are just too many things i have my eyes on.

what day of the month is it again?

No comments: