Friday, November 28, 2014

practically

i'm back to being my usual practical self. i'm excited about receiving my new joules wellies in the mail today.



i still love the red hunter boots that were a present from my husband for our first winter on the mountain. i'd say they're probably my no. 1 boot (they have a lot of competition) but these ankle wellies are truly a superb addition to my shoe collection.

best features:

easy to slip on
don't have to tuck pants in
elongate legs
fully lined in fur (that one sold them to me)
cute colors/design
practical

i honestly had a hard time picking which ones i wanted. i love every single pair.








i'm pretty much smitten with everything from joules and highly recommend their faux-fur items (i have one of their scarves) which are 50% off right now.


No comments: