Monday, December 1, 2014

gone walking

gone walking



how interesting that i'm back into wearing skirts again now that the weather is decidedly taking a turn for the worst. 
i went out walking in the fog like this this morning. no worries, though. walking up the hills we have here will have you sweating in the middle of a blizzard.

i've been wearing jeans every single day for over two years now (since i got pregnant, i blame maternity jeans for getting me hooked) when i used to be such a skirt person.

maybe i'm making my way back after going full circle?

never say never. there might be life after kids.
or it could just be a phase.

i'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

InĂªs de Castro said...

I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

Fashion gets Fierce.