Saturday, December 13, 2014

new



i know what i said about the sneaker trend not working for me but i have two pairs on the way nonetheless.

neither one in exactly my size either, mind you.

sometimes you just have to take risks. 

my thinking behind why these might work is the nikes have a nicely elongated shape (i have a small foot) and the color is not too garish. sometimes you just want to wear a comfortable shoe, you know?

for the zara ones everything depends on the shape. the color is what sold them to me. gold is my metallic neutral par excellence. the black and white you see around would never work for me (tan or navy, yes). and i always love the zara girl price tags!

s.

2 comments:

Sue said...

The shape on the foot is all important. Too slim and narrow on me and it exaggerates the rest of my legs and adds to the carrot effect.

By the way, if you like metallic trainers, have you seen these by H&M? I've seen a pair in real life and they are really nice. http://www.hm.com/gb/product/45212?article=45212-A The colour is a little more muted and subtle which makes them more wearable?

Sara said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for the trainer suggestion. I'll be on the lookout next time I'm in H&M. I just need to learn to be more patient in life...