Saturday, March 5, 2016

frenchify your spring







i just blew my march budget (and we're only 5 days in) on the perfect pair of lace up espadrilles from castaner, like jeanne damas's (via amazon.fr).

granted there are tons of cheaper options out there (asos has some for 30 francs) but i did some research and i figured out castaner's carina 6 had the perfect heel hight for me (6 cm) which I think will be key for my wearing the hell out of them, come spring.

meanwhile it won't stop snowing incessantly here in switzerland, so it will be a while before i can even break these out with jeans, but i dream on!

pictures from sezane/jeannedamas/fashionmenow/timeforfashion/castaner

3 comments:

Sue said...

I remember buying a similar black pair years ago and I ended up returning them after the dye bled all over my feet and left them black. I was not impressed at all. But I do have to say - they do look awesome.

Sara said...

Eek! I hadn't even thought of that, Sue. I'm even happier now that I splurged on the quality ones. Nobody wants dark stained toes!!

I have to say, though, the thing I'm most excited about is the mid-heel. Only a mom could get so excited about something like that, right?

Ellie Seymour said...

Oh they make it look so effortless...x